This facial oil is great for
- All skin types
- Mature skin
Why we love this oil:
- It contains Pomegranate oil which contains punicic fatty acid (otherwise known as omega-5). This helps with wound repair and skin cell regeneration. It can improve your skin’s elasticity, and stimulate regeneration in skin cells. Pomegranate oil may prevent wrinkle formation and photo-aging.
- Camellia Seed Oil, is also known as “tea oil” (not to be confused with tea tree oil). It offers softening, moisturizing, and regenerating anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Baobab Seed Oil, which is a rich source of natural vitamins including vitamin C, protein and all three fatty acids (omega 3, 6 and 9). This is an anti-oxidant which can help soothe the skin.
Camellia Seed Oil, Pomegranate Oil, Squalane, Baobab Seed Oil, Borage Oil, Black Currant Seed Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Vitamin E
- After cleansing and toning, apply 1 to 3 drops to your face and neck. Massage upward. This can be used in the morning and evening.
- 1 to 3 drops can be added to your facial max mixture for added moisture.
Im pretty picky with my serums so Im always hesitant when I try a new product. This one did not disappoint. So incredibly smooth and makes my skin so vibrant. The smell is lovely and has a nice hint of rose.
The charcoal rose clay mask was great and my skin felt better overall after the first use. I've also been using the rosehip cleansing cream and pomegranate and camellia facial oil and have noticed such a fantastic difference in my skin, with friends even commenting. I love these products and look forward to trying other products from Eli & Rai!
I have very sensitive skin, and it’s perfect on my skin, love this product, highly recommended