Clays are naturally occurring and mineral rich. Clays are used in masks for its ability to attach itself to oil, bacteria, and impurities then removing it from skin.
For those with:
- All skin types
- Dull complexion
- Large Pores
Why we LOVE Charcoal Rose:
- This is a gentle detox clay mask, for all skin types.
- It contains Activated Charcoal that pulls out and absorbs impurities from your pores.
- It contains Colloidal Oatmeal that soothes inflamed skin.
- We've added Rose Petals retain moisture + soften skin.
- We use Kaolin Clay to absorb and exfoliate (it is also the gentlest clay, so its great for sensitive skin).
- Olive Leaf Powder for its anti-aging and nourishing benefits.
How to use:
Our masks should be used 1 to 2 times per week.
Mix with enough liquid to make a paste. Apply the mask, rubbing upward.
Let it rest for 10-20 mins, then rinse. Follow with a serum or moisturizer.
- 10 gram Travel Size
- 45 gram Full Size
Kaolin, collodial oatmeal, Activated Charcoal, Rose Damascena Flower Powder, Althea Offinalis (Marshmellow) Root Powder, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Powder.
The charcoal rose clay mask was great and my skin felt better overall after the first use. I've also been using the rosehip cleansing cream and pomegranate and camellia facial oil and have noticed such a fantastic difference in my skin, with friends even commenting. I love these products and look forward to trying other products from Eli & Rai!