Using fruit on your skin.
We use fruit extracts as it is known to promote the growth of newer and healthier skin cells. Fruits like pineapple, banana, apples, and mangos are can help moisturize your dry skin and protect against the harsh effects of nature. It can enhance you skins elasticity, reduce the appearance of redness, and irritation,
The benefits don’t stop there. Fruits like papaya and guava can reduce hyperpigmentation, and combat the signs of aging.
Fruit extracts used in Eli and Rai products are rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, natural sugars, proteins, polyphenols, carotenoids, and various other natural elements. The benefits are numerous:
- It promotes the skin’s renewal, rejuvenating dull skin
- It exfoliates, removing dead, dull, and flaky skin.
- It encourages the growth of newer and healthier skin. Your skin will look smoother, firmer, softer, brighter, and more evenly-toned.
- It helps to reduce the appearance of the signs of aging, such as wrinkles, age spots, and other blemishes.
- It can regulate oil production, remove blackheads, cleanse and clarify, and help prevent acne breakouts.
Here are a few of our favorites fruit extracts:
BANANA POWDER FRUIT EXTRACT
This delicious fruit is rich in Potassium and Vitamin A. Vitamin A can increase collagen production, meaning it can help in preventing, pulling back or restoring changes associated with the aging process.
It’s great for dry and sensitive skin.
GUAVA FRUIT EXTRACT
This tropical super fruit is powerhouse of Vitamin A, B, and C. A single guava contains four times more vitamin C than an orange.
It promotes anti-aging and anti-oxidant properties, as Vitamin C is required for collagen production. Collagen is essential in maintaining healthy-looking, young skin.